Burlington has been on the rise for many years now and constantly improving its quality of life and amenities. The small town feel offers over 175,000 in population but still reminds you of key attributes and a sense of belonging. Located within a short proximity to Hamilton, Toronto and the U.S. makes this is a very convenient location to call home! Employment rates are great and low crime rates keep the city feeling like a close community. In addition, more than half the city offers a rural setting with ample trails, parks and green space.
- Over 175,000 in population
- 55 KM to Toronto
- Transportation options include; Two GO Train Stations, highways 403,407 & QEW
- More than 13,000 business
- World-class dining & award winning restaurants
- Major festivals include; Children’s Festival, Sound of Music, Canada’s largest Ribfest
- Lively Waterfront at Burlington Downtown offers; Brant Street Pier, Spencer Smith Park, Discovery Landing & Beach Way Park and allows you to discover, play, relax or celebrate