When clients are tired of the city life, we always take pride in helping them by slowing down and explaining the benefits of purchasing a home in the country. There is something about helping clients purchasing or selling their home in the country that is literally a fresh breath of air and unique. At Team Rene, we listen and understand that change is sometimes necessary and moving into the country or away is another chapter in your life and we are here to ensure that we provide you with the most authentic approach and utilize all of our marketing tools to ensure it is a seamless approach. Some key benefits of living in the country are; Cleaner air, less crime, therapeutic, more value for your dollar, scenic and access to nature. Below are some key items to keep in mind when looking to buy or sell in the country:
- Not all properties are the same and very few to compare
- Find out as much as possible about the Septic tanks
- Does the property have propane or gas utility?
- Is the water coming from a well and if so, when was the last time it was tested and is the flow sufficient for your needs and family?
- Are there any restrictions or protected areas on the property? For example, “NEC” or “GRCA”
- What are the setbacks for building new structures and the required permits to obtain
- Does the property sit on flood plains or wetlands and if so, what you should consider?