Milton has a combination of modern and innovative features in the community and keep advancing. The location makes it one of the most popular features and having access to highways 401,407 & 403 are very appealing. Over the years, Milton has ranked first for employment growth in the Halton Region and also has one of the youngest and most educated workforces in Ontario as per Stats Canada. Many young families have targeted Milton for proximity to Toronto but also for the the family-oriented lifestyle and amenities. In addition, if you love nature, Milton is surrounded by Conservation area, Niagara Escarpment, parks, trails and access to country roads that are scenic and fun for the family.
- Over 130,000 in population
- 57 KM to Toronto
- Less than 30 minutes to Toronto Pearson International
- 73% of population has post-secondary education
- Median age of 35 (youngest in Ontario)
- Lots of parks, trails, sports fields, skate parks, hiking/biking trails and access to scenic roads
- Downtown Milton offers excellent pubs, restaurants & historic culture